I went to Petra and Wadi Rum yesterday and when I got back I heard all this news of the attacks in Oslo and Utoeya Island, Norway. I really don't understand why there is a need for such hate that one feels he has to go shooting up scores of people...Innocent young people trying to make a difference in their country.
I am almost ashamed of what humanity is turning into. Demonstrations, violence, (sorry, I can't resist this next one) stupid lawmakers who do anything they can and walk out of talks like toddlers to resist making the country better because it hurts their bottom line (coughJohnBoehnerandhisridicrepubfriendscough)...All of it is absolutely horrendous.
I'm sending up lots of prayers for mercy on humanity. Goodness knows we need it...
In other news, as I said, I took a day trip yesterday and there are so many pictures and things to write about. Stay tuned...Until then, PEACE--SALAAM,
jMed
I am almost ashamed of what humanity is turning into. Demonstrations, violence, (sorry, I can't resist this next one) stupid lawmakers who do anything they can and walk out of talks like toddlers to resist making the country better because it hurts their bottom line (coughJohnBoehnerandhisridicrepubfriendscough)...All of it is absolutely horrendous.
I'm sending up lots of prayers for mercy on humanity. Goodness knows we need it...
In other news, as I said, I took a day trip yesterday and there are so many pictures and things to write about. Stay tuned...Until then, PEACE--SALAAM,
jMed
No comments:
Post a Comment