Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just take a deep breath...

The past two days have been extremely hectic, to say the least...It's all starting to come together, though.

I'm at the airport, waiting to board the first legs of my flight to Amman, and I am a little nervous.  It was hard leaving my mom and sister at the gate this afternoon.  After a couple snafus with my camera and doing a switcheroo with some of my luggage, I am very flustered and more nervous than before.  Needless to say, there were more than just a few tears shed before I went through security.  My sister took today off and joined my mama and me at the airport to see me off.  In all this chaos and travel, I will always remember her just saying to me:

"just take a deep breath"

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

I definitely need that right now...So my plane is about to begin boarding, so I'll update again at the next leg...

...And the adventure begins!

1 comment:

beeJordan said...

you got this girl!!!!