Friday, June 17, 2011

long overdue

FINALLY there is internet in my apartment again!  Let's hope that it stays and doesn't go out for another 5 days--that was excruciating LOL

So, what do I have to update y'all on??  Oh yes, my birthday!

Well, the day of, I didn't do much, just chilled out and all.  But the next night, Arwa and I went to dinner at a cute little place called Bianca Cafe with three of her friends.  This place was really cool.  Oh, I skipped something, on my actual birthday, my boss called me to see how everything was going.  She gave me that day off and so I didn't have to go in to the office or anything.  Well, I was in the middle of a sentence telling her about the day and she said, "There's a surprise for you downstairs!"  I'm extra curious, so I ran to get Arwa because I wanted her to see too and then we ran downstairs...


My boss had gotten me these pretty flowers and made a birthday card from her and her three daughters!  It was so sweet...But that wasn't all there was...


She got me cupcakes too!!  Y'all, I had no idea that she was going to do anything like that for me!  It was so funny and surprising and sweet!  I laughed so much because I was so surprised but I also cried too (Michelle S., I don't wanna hear yo mouth...no really, I DON'T) because it was so touching!  So yea, the day was really nice.  Anyway, back to dinner the next night with Arwa.  Dinner was great and I really want to go back to that place again soon!


I'm just so excited about having the internet again, I don't even really remember what I was going to say anymore.  So I'll leave you all with a couple of pictures of Amman that I took the other day.  It was really overcast and cloudy (I'm still surprised about that because there are never usually clouds here), but the pictures came out great!



Salaam,

jMed

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bff/cuzzo/daughterdear (inside joke) Cetera!  Today is her 24th birthday!!  I wasn't sure I'd be able to wish her a happy birthday with my internet issues but I did yay!  Love you CC!!

No comments: